Quick beef stroganoff
Save time with our cook-in mushroom sauce!
- Serves 4
- Less than 30 minutes
- Paired with Merlot
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) olive oil
- 800g beef strips
- Salt and milled pepper
- 250g brown mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 1 cup (250ml) beef stock
- 1 sachet (300g) PnP mushroom sauce
- 1 packet (500g) tagliatelle, cooked, for serving
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Very quickly sear beef strips to brown. Season.
- Add mushrooms and thyme.
- Cook for a few minutes to wilt slightly.
- Add beef stock and simmer for 8-10 minutes to reduce by half. Remove thyme sprigs.
- Add mushroom sauce and cook for 3 minutes.
- Serve tossed through hot tagliatelle.