About the Partnership
Smart Shoppers can switch R50 worth of points for a R100 Intercape voucher to be used towards any Intercape bus ticket! You can use up to two vouchers per ticket within 90 days. To redeem your voucher, simply book your Intercape bus ticket in-store at any
Pick n Pay.
Vouchers and tickets are subject to availability. Ts&Cs apply.
Smart Switch online now.
Smart Switch with the
Pick n Pay mobile app.
Pick n Pay mobile app.
OR Smart Switch at
the Smart Shopper kiosk.
the Smart Shopper kiosk.
PICK n PAY SMART SHOPPER / INTERCAPE PROMOTION
- 1.1 The promoters to this promotion are Pick n Pay Retailers Pty Ltd (“Pick n Pay”) (registration number: 1973/004739/07) a company incorporated in the Republic of South Africa and having its registered address at 101 Rosmead Avenue, Kenilworth, 7708 and FlightSite Pty Ltd (registration number: 2004/021024/07) a company incorporated in the Republic of South Africa and having its registered address at 1st Floor, The Gihon, Cnr of Sportica & Bill Bezuidenhout, Tygervalley, Cape Town.
- 1.2 All persons entering the Pick n Pay Smart Shopper / Intercape promotion ("the promotion") ("the entrants") agree that the promotion rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding on them. A copy of these terms and conditions is available at www.picknpay.co.za.
- 2.1 These terms and conditions and promotion rules contain certain terms and conditions which appear in similar text style to this clause and which:
- 2.1.1 may limit the risk or liability of the promoter or a third party; and/or
- 2.1.2 may create risk or liability for the entrant; and/or
- 2.1.3 may compel the entrant to indemnify the promoter or a third party; and/or
- 2.1.4 serves as an acknowledgement, by the entrant, of a fact.
- 2.1.5 the entrant cannot be a juristic entity and must be an individual;
- 2.2 The entrant's attention is drawn to these terms and conditions because they are important and should be carefully noted.
- 2.3 Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the entrant or the promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 ("the CPA").
- 2.4 The entrant acknowledges that by submitting his or her entry to the promotion he/she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these terms and conditions before entering and the he/she understands and agrees to the terms and conditions.
- 2.5 All entrants to this promotion participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these terms and conditions, the entrant gives consent to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the promoter(s), Intercape / Pick n Pay Retailers Proprietary Limited and all entities in Intercape / Pick n Pay group; their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the promotion and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of any indemnified party.
- 3.1 This promotion opens on 23 March 2015 and is ongoing.
- 3.2 In order to qualify as an entrant for this promotion;
- 3.2.1 the entrant must live in the Republic of South Africa;
- 3.2.2 the entrant must provide correct and full personal details, as required; and
- 3.2.3 the entrant cannot be a juristic entity and must be an individual;
- 3.2.4 To enter the promotion, the entrant must:
- 22.214.171.124 Have a Smart Shopper card and switch a minimum of 5,000 (valued at R50.00 including VAT) Smart Shopper points at the Pick n Pay Smart Shopper kiosk, on the Pick n Pay app or online to receive one Intercape voucher valued at R100.00 (including VAT) which can be redeemed for an Intercape bus ticket when booking at any Pick n Pay Supermarket or Hypermarket store. Vouchers cannot be redeemed directly at Intercape.
- 126.96.36.199 Any amount of Smart Shopper points can be switched to Intercape vouchers in multiples of 5,000 Smart Shopper points.
- 188.8.131.52 A maximum of two Intercape vouchers can be used per bus ticket (either one way or return).
- 184.108.40.206 Any balance owing on the cost of the Intercape bus ticket after the voucher value has been deduced must be paid via either credit card or cash paid in-store at a Pick n Pay store in South Africa.
- 3.2.5 The Intercape voucher is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- 3.2.6 The Intercape voucher will be valid for 90 days from the date of issue.
- 3.2.7 Unused, expired and redeemed Intercape vouchers cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned.
- 3.2.8 Once Smart Shopper points have been switched to an Intercape voucher, entrants understand that adherence to the FlightSite and Intercape terms and conditions is compulsory. They can be found at http://www.intercape.co.za/travel-information/terms-conditions/ and https://travel.flightsite.co.za/terms-and-conditions/
- 3.2.9 All standard Pick n Pay and Smart Shopper scheme terms and conditions apply. These can be found at www.picknpay.co.za
- 3.2.10 Pick n Pay reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions as well as terminate the promotion at any time. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Pick n Pay, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
- 3.3 Pick n Pay reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions as well as terminate the promotion at any time. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Pick n Pay, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
- 4.1 By entering the promotion in accordance with its terms, you are entering a promotion for the purposes of the Consumer Protection Act, 2008 ("CPA") and the promotion will be conducted in accordance with the relevant provisions of the CPA.
Other Smart Shopper Partners