More Smart Shopper points, more often
Want to know how to get the most out of your Smart Shopper points?
Make sure you’ve registered your card (see below) – if it’s not registered, you won’t be able to use the points you earn! For every R2 spent in a Pick n Pay store, you’ll earn 1 point which means the more you shop,
the more you will earn! Finally, use your points on whatever you want in-store or with selected
Smart Shopper partners.
Smart Shopper card
- Always swipe your card, even on small shops - it all adds up!
- If you shop online or via the Bottles by Pick n Pay app, remember to link your Smart Shopper card to your profile.
- Earn 10 points per litre of fuel at any bp nationwide.
- Simply swipe your Smart Shopper card when you fill up at bp.
- Keep an eye out for bonus points campaigns.
- Join the Pick n Pay Wine Club, Baby Club, Pet Club, and Coffee Club.
- You’ll get 3X Smart Shopper points on all products in the Club category, plus exclusive monthly discounts!
- TymeBank is a digital bank that’s partnered with Pick n Pay.
- You earn 1 Smart Shopper point for every R10 you spend on your TymeBank card at any other store.
- Earn DOUBLE Smart Shopper points every time you swipe your TymeBank card at Pick n Pay.
Earn with our partners
Earn Smart Shopper points on your spend at Planet Fitness, Netflorist, Europcar and bp.5
Keep an eye out for campaigns or products that give you extra points.6
Now that we’ve got you earning points like a pro, don’t forget to spend them! You’ll be able to see your points balance on your till slip, or you can check it any time on our app or the in-store kiosk. Don’t miss out, as you’ll still earn points when you spend the points you have!
- Swipe your Smart Shopper card at the till.
- Tell the cashier you’d like to use some or all of your points towards your purchase.
- If you’re shopping online, you’ll have the option to switch your points at checkout.
Fuel at bp
Switch R20 or more in points to pay for fuel at any bp nationwide.2
Switch points for partner vouchers and get even more value from Spur, Ster-Kinekor, NetFlorist, Intercape and more.3
Switch any amount of points to donate to various local charities and organisations directly from the Pick n Pay mobile app.4
Make sure you’ve registered your Smart Shopper card – if it’s not registered, you won’t be able to use the points you earn! Remember that points expire after 1 year from the day of earning the points.
- Save +27 60 070 3037 as a contact on your phone.
- Say “Hi” to us on WhatsApp and select the Smart Shopper services menu option.
Dial *134*930*CARDNUMBER# and follow the prompts to register.2
Click ‘Sign up’ in the top right corner of our website and input your card number.3
Download the Pick n Pay mobile app and select the option to register your card.4
Input your card number, choose to register the card, and follow the prompts.5