Warm butterscotch and apple sundaes
Apples and caramel are a pairing that just makes sense!
- Serves 4
- Less than 15 minutes
- Place butter and sugar in a saucepan.
- Stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Add cream and stir thoroughly to combine.
- Bring to the boil and reduce for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking. Once thickened, remove sauce from heat and set aside.
- Fill sundae glasses with layers of apples and scoops of ice cream.
- Pour over a generous glug of butterscotch sauce and serve immediately.