Tomato pesto and tuna pasta
A delicious and wholesome pantry meal in minutes.
- Serves 4
- Less than 30 minutes
- ¾ packet (375g) PnP Livewell wholewheat penne, cooked and drained
- 1 tub (125g) PnP sundried tomato pesto
- 2 cans (170g each) PnP light meat solid tuna in spring water, drained
- 1 tub (350g) PnP mixed cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 packet (100g) snacking cucumbers, sliced
- ½ red onion, diced
- Handful PnP calamata olives
- 1 packet (80g) PnP organic rocket
- Salt and milled pepper
- Glug of PnP olive oil, for serving
- Toss the cooked pasta with the pesto until well coated.
- Scatter over remaining ingredients and season.
- Drizzle with olive oil and serve.