Succulent honey chicken skewers
This melt-in-the-mouth chicken dish is perfect as a starter or light meal.
- Makes 8
- More than 30 minutes
- ½ cup (125ml) Maggi sweet chilli sauce
- ¼ cup (60ml) honey
- 2 tbsp (30ml) red onion, finely grated
- ¼ cup (60ml) Maggi Lazenby Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp (30ml) Dijon mustard
- 6 chicken breast, boneless, skinless and cubed
- To Serve:
- Green salad of choice
- Mix the chilli sauce, honey, onion, Worcestershire sauce and mustard well together in a large mixing bowl. Add the chicken breasts and mix well to coat. Leave to marinate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Place the bamboo skewers in a bowl of water and leave for a few minutes so that they don’t burn during cooking.
- Thread tightly the chicken pieces and on a preheated grill, cook until cooked through for about 5 minutes on each side. Serve with your favourite salad while still hot