Roasted butternut and whipped feta beetroot wrap
Bright, fresh and filling.
- Serves 4
- Less than 45 minutes
- 1 small (900g) butternut, cubed
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 cups (500ml) cabbage, sliced
- ½ cup (125ml) grated carrots
- ½ punnet (200g) cherry tomatoes
- 1 disc (80g) feta
- ½ cup (125ml) low-fat plain yoghurt
- Juice (60ml) of 1 lemon
- Milled pepper
- 1 packet (4) PnP beetroot wraps
- Toss butternut with oil, garlic and rosemary.
- Place on a roasting tray and roast at 180°C for 25-30 minutes. Cool
- Combine cabbage, carrots, tomatoes and roasted butternut.
- Blitz feta, yoghurt, lemon and pepper together in a food processor until smooth.
- Stir feta mixture through butternut mixture. Serve.