Rainbow salad jars
The perfect prep-ahead lunch.
- Serves 4
- Less than 30 minutes
- 1 packet (250g) PnP Livewell green pea ditalini
- Olive oil
- ⅓ cup (80ml) sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1½ cups (375ml) red cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 can (400g) sweetcorn, drained
- 1 punnet (250g) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 discs feta, crumbled
- Handful rocket
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain, drizzle with oil and set asid
- Spoon pesto into 4 jars.
- Divide pasta into 4 parts and spoon into the jars.
- Layer with cabbage, sweetcorn and tomatoes.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season.
- Top with feta and garnish with rocket. Serve.