Puttanesca pasta with fresh tomatoes
It doesn’t get fresher than this delicious dish.
- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- 1 packet (500g) PnP tagliatelle
- Glug PnP Crafted Collection extra virgin olive oil
- 10 anchovy fillets
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 packet (250g) PnP assorted cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 packet (240g) PnP Crafted Collection marinated tomatoes, chopped
- 10 PnP Crafted Collection calamata olives, pitted and halved
- For serving:
- Salt and milled pepper
- A drizzle of PnP Crafted Collection lemon infused olive oil
- Handful fresh basil leaves
- Handful grated parmesan
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and reserve 1 cup (250ml) of pasta water.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and fry the anchovies and garlic until fragrant.
- Tip in cherry tomatoes and fry until blistered.
- Add marinated tomatoes and olives and cook for a further minute.
- Toss tomatoes through pasta and add a splash of the reserved pasta water (enough to make it saucy).
- Season well, drizzle with lemon-infused oil and scatter with basil and parmesan just before serving.