Breakfast for lunch, or lunch for breakfast – both work!
- Serves 1
- Less than 25 minutes
- Bring a small saucepan of water to the boil. Carefully lower the egg into the water.
- Simmer for 6 minutes to hard-boil, then remove and immerse in cold water for about 15 minutes.
- Carefully peel the egg.
- Heat olive oil in a small pan and cook sausage over medium-to-high heat until well browned all over, but not overdone. Remove sausage and set aside. Alternatively, simply reheat leftover wors.
- Add tomatoes to same pan and cook for about 10 minutes to soften. Leave egg, sausage and tomatoes to cool to room temperature.
- Pack with rocket, guacamole and chilli into a lunchbox.
- Refrigerate and enjoy lunch on the go.