Mushroom and ham quiche
Breakfast, brunch or dinner, sorted!
- Serves 2
- Prep: 40 min / Cooking: 30 min
- 4 x (600g) skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- ½ cup (125ml) Maggi Lazenby Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp (45ml) olive oil
- ½ cup (125ml) chicken stock
- 100g portabellini mushrooms, quartered
- ½ cup (125ml) Nestlé ideal unsweetened evaporated milk
- 1 tbsp (15ml) fresh thyme
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place the chicken breast in a shallow bowl and pour over the Worcestershire sauce and mix to coat well. Leave to marinate in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- In a large frying pan, brown the chicken in the oil until golden on both sides. Pour over the chicken stock and continue to cook covered until the breasts are cooked through, for about 20 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan add the mushrooms, ideal milk, thyme and seasoning. Cook until thickened slightly. Return the chicken to the pan and stir to combine.
- Serve the chicken breasts on a bed on couscous and drizzle with the creamy mushroom and thyme sauce.