Replace Tenderstem with regular broccoli, if you like.
- Serves 8
- Less than 30 minutes
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) fresh mint, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup (80ml) olive oil
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5ml) honey
- 1 packet (230g) Tenderstem broccoli
- 1 packet (125g) sugar snap peas
- 1 packet (300g) fine green beans
- 1 punnet (200g) shelled fresh peas
- Salt and milled pepper
- ½ packet (50g) cranberries
- ½ packet (50g) walnuts, toasted
- Handful mint leaves, for serving
- Mix mint, olive oil, lemon juice and honey together. Set aside.
- Blanch vegetables briefly in boiling salted water; drain and refresh in iced water. Set aside to cool.
- Arrange blanched vegetables together on a platter. Season.
- Sprinkle with cranberries, walnuts and mint leaves.
- Serve with dressing.