Mince and baby marrow calzones
Grated vegetables bulk up mince while adding extra fibre.
- Makes 4
- Less than 1 hour
- Place tomato mince and grated marrows in a pot. Simmer until heated through.
- Divide bread dough into 4 balls on a lightly floured surface. Roll out into 1cm-thick discs.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place a large baking tray in oven to heat.
- Spoon mince onto one half of each disc.
- Brush edges with egg and fold closed. Pinch edges with a fork to secure.
- Place on a heated baking tray and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve with a green salad.