Loaded Greek sandwich
No swapping sarmies on the playground when this is for lunch!
- Serves 1
- Less than 30 minutes
- 2 medium (25cm) baguette
- 1 tub (120g) PnP tzatziki
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) basil pesto
- 1 large chicken breast, pan-fried
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) olive oil
- Juice (60ml) and grated peel of 1 lemon
- Handful mint, chopped
- Handful parsley, chopped
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, rehydrated in olive oil
- ½ cucumber, shaved using a peeler
- 1 fresh tomato, sliced
- ½ disc (40g) feta, crumbled
- Cut baguette lengthwise.
- Spread tzatziki on one side and basil pesto on the other.
- Slice the chicken breast, then toss with olive oil, lemon juice and grated peel, mint and parsley.
- Thinly slice sun-dried tomatoes.
- Top sandwich with cucumber shavings, fresh-tomato slices, feta, chicken slices and sun-dried tomatoes. Serve.