Lemony fridge cheesecake slices
You can easily make this cake in a springform tin too. Simply double up on the filling.
- Serves 8
- More than 2 hours
- Combine biscuits and butter and press into a 30x12cm loose-bottom tart tin or in a lined 18cm-square brownie tin, spreading crumbs up the side of base. Refrigerate.
- Dissolve gelatine in water and stand for 5 minutes.
- Blitz cream cheese and condensed milk together in a food processor or with a stick blender until smooth.
- Heat lemon juice in a saucepan.
- Stir in gelatine and melt completely. Cool slightly.
- Fold gelatine mixture into cream-cheese base. Spoon over biscuit base.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours, or until set.
- Garnish with mint and lemon peel. Serve.