This chicken salad is a real treat if you’re looking for variation.
- Serves 4
- Less than 45 minutes
- 1 Knorr Chicken Stock Pot
- 100g plain dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 125 ml mayonnaise
- 2 medium baby marrows, sliced
- 500 g mixed salad leaves of your choice
- 225 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large green apple, cored and thinly sliced (covered with a sprinkling of lemon juice)
- 110 g walnuts, lightly toasted
- 110 g dried cranberries
- Knorr Creamy Garlic and Herb Salad Dressing
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Mix the Knorr Chicken Stock Pot, rosemary and breadcrumbs together in a shallow bowl and set aside.
- Coat chicken with the mayonnaise, then with bread crumb mixture. Place chicken flat on the base of lined baking tray, arrange baby marrows around chicken. Place in oven and cook for around 20 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked, turning baby marrows once after 10 minutes. Remove chicken from tray to cool for approx. 5 minutes then slice.
- Arrange salad leaves on serving platter. Top with chicken and baby marrows, then remaining ingredients. Drizzle with Knorr Creamy Garlic and Herb Salad Dressing.
- Sprinkle lightly roasted walnuts and dried cranberries to add crunch, flavour and valuable nutrients to this meal-worthy salad.