Butternut and Feta Salad with Blue Cheese Dressing
Butternut and blue cheese are perfect partners, especially in a warm salad!
- Serves 4
- Less than 45 minutes
- 1 kg butternut, peeled and cubed
- 15 ml olive oil
- 5 ml Robertsons cinnamon
- 10 ml brown sugar
- 2 rounds feta cheese, crumbled
- Knorr Creamy blue cheese Salad Dressing
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Place the butternut into a roasting tray, drizzle with olive oil and season with Robertsons Cinnamon, brown sugar, salt and black pepper.
- Toss well to coat then cover with tin foil and roast in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and roast for a further 15 minutes.
- Transfer the roasted butternut to a salad bowl, toss with crumbled feta and generously drizzle with KNORR Creamy Blue Cheese Salad Dressing.
- Serve immediately
- Tip – for extra crunch add some roasted pecan nuts and either rocket or baby spinach leaves