Hot cross bun bread-and-butter pudding
The perfect dessert to make with leftover hot cross buns.
- Serves 6-8
- Less than 30 minutes
- 9 PnP traditional hot cross buns
- 4 eggs
- 1½ cups (375ml) milk
- ½ tsp (3ml) ground cinnamon
- 1 slab (100g) melted white chocolate
- Mint, for garnish
- Place hot cross buns in a square baking dish.
- Whisk eggs, milk and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Pour mixture over buns and bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, drizzle with melted chocolate and garnish with mint. Serve.