Home-made apricot balls
These pop with flavour!
- Makes 20
- Less than 30 minutes
- 2 cups (500ml) shop-bought muesli
- 1 packet (125g) dried apricots or peaches
- ¼ cup (60ml) syrup
- ¼ cup (60g) butter, melted
- 2 tsp (10ml) cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5ml) ginger
- ¼ cup (25g) desiccated coconut
- Briefly blitz muesli in a food processor.
- Add apricots or peaches, syrup, butter, cinnamon and ginger.
- Process until ingredients are well combined and mixture clings together.
- Roll into walnut-sized balls and coat with dessicated coconut.
- Store in an airtight container.