Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu
Grilled summer fruit
A tropical feast!
- Serves 6
- Less than 1 hour
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut flakes
- 2 tsp (10ml) ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5ml) oil
- ½ winter melon, sliced into wedges
- 1 pineapple, peeled and sliced
- 1 papaya, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup (60ml) sugar
- ¼ cup (60ml) water
- Grated peel and juice (20ml) of 1 lime
- Toast coconut and cinnamon in oil in a pan.
- Grill fruit, cut-side down, for 2 minutes a side on a griddle pan.
- Heat sugar and water in a pot until sugar has dissolved.
- Stir in grated peel and juice of lime.
- Drizzle lime syrup over the fruit and scatter cinnamon-coconut flakes over as garnish.
Get a week's worth of easy, family friendly recipes
in your inbox to make suppers in a cinch! Sign up for PnP's free weekly Supper Sorted mailer!