Giant vanilla chocolate chip cookie
Get the kids to help with this one.
- Serves 8
- Less than 1 hour
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Prepare cookie mix according to package instructions.
- Press half the cookie dough into the prepared pan. Refrigerate remaining dough for 20 minutes.
- Scatter over chocolate, marshmallows and nuts.
- Using the coarse side, grate the remaining dough over toppings. Press down lightly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and toppings have melted. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Slice into large squares and serve with ice cream.