Garlic and pesto pull-apart bread
Using store-bought dough means less time kneading and proofing.
- Serves 8
- Less than 1 hour
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Stir garlic, pesto and oil together. Season. Set aside.
- Roll dough out on a floured surface and shape into a rectangle.
- Spread pesto mixture over middle and top with cheese.
- Roll dough tightly from the longer side to form a log.
- Cut into 3cm-thick slices and fit, cut-side up, on a lined baking tray.
- Brush tops with milk and dust with flour.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until golden and bread makes a hollow sound when tapped.
- Set aside to cool slightly. Serve.