Frozen Blueberry Yoghurt Slices
- Makes 9 large squares
- Line the base and sides of an 18cm square tin with baking paper.
- Blitz 1½ packets (about 300g) PnP T-biscuits in a food processor until fine.
- Add 1/3 cup (80ml) butter and grated peel of 1 lemon, and blitz until well combined.
- Press into prepared tin.
- Heat 1 cup (250ml) frozen blueberries with 2 Tbsp (30ml) castor sugar for 10 minutes to create a syrup.
- Set aside to cool.
- Whip ½ cup (125ml) cream to soft peaks.
- Fold in 1 tub (1kg) double cream yoghurt, 1/3 cup (80ml) honey, pinch salt and 1 tsp (5ml) vanilla essence.
- Pour yoghurt mixture over biscuit base.
- Dot with berries and syrup and swirl through yoghurt using the back of a spoon.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight until set.
- Rest at room temperature for 10 minutes, unmould and slice.
- Serve with fresh mint leaves.