Easter rocky-road brownies
A great way to use up chocolate Easter eggs.
- Serves 6
- Less than 30 minutes
- Prepare brownie mix according to packet instructions.
- Add half the speckled eggs and the marshmallow eggs, mini marshmallows and biscuits.
- Lightly coat a sheet of foil and an enamel dish with nonstick spray.
- Spoon in brownie mixture.
- Cover with prepared foil, place over medium coals and add a few coals on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with remaining speckled eggs and ice cream.