Easter egg rocky road shards
This one's for the chocoholics.
- Serves 8
- Less than 2 hours
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Place white chocolate in a glass bowl and melt over a pot of simmering water.
- Pour into prepared baking tray. Set aside to harden.
- Melt dark chocolate over a pot of simmering water.
- Pour evenly over white chocolate layer.
- Sprinkle marshmallow and chocolate eggs over chocolate. Set aside to cool and harden.
- Snap into shards and serve with scoops of ice cream.