Easter egg ice-cream sandwich
The best way to enjoy the last of the warmer days.
- Makes 6
- More than 2 hours
- Place all chocolate eggs in a zip seal bag.
- Using a rolling pin, bash until coarse and place in a large bowl.
- Tear marshmallow eggs into pieces and add.
- Add soft ice cream and mix well.
- Scoop into a deep 1 litre dish and freeze overnight.
- Slice hot cross buns in half and toast each on a hot griddle pan.
- Scoop Easter egg ice cream onto half the hot cross buns and sandwich together with remaining buns.