Easter bunny cupcakes
The perfect holiday activity for the kids to enjoy.
- Makes 12
- Less than 30 minutes
- To make buttercream icing, whisk butter until fluffy and add icing sugar in small quantities.
- Whisk until pale and fluffy (scrape the sides of the bowl between whisking) and add lemon juice to taste.
- Spread icing onto queen cakes.
- Place desiccated coconut in a shallow bowl. Roll iced queen cakes in coconut and set aside.
- Using a pair of scissors, snip marshmallows in half, making sure to snip diagonally.
- Dip marshmallow halves’ sticky sides into jelly powder to create bunny ears.
- Place two ‘bunny ears’ onto each queen cake.