A classic no-bake Italian dessert, with a twist.
- Serves 6 – 8
- Prep: 15 minutes | Refrigeration: 2 hours
- 1 can (385g) Nestlé full cream sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup (125ml) fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups (500ml) Nestlé Cremora original
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- 2 cups (500ml) readymade coffee, hot
- 2 tots (50ml) marsala liqueur (optional)
- 1 box (200g) boudoir (finger) biscuits
- 1 cup (250ml) Nestlé cocoa powder, for dusting
- Combine the condensed milk and lemon juice well together.
- Whisk the Cremora and water and stir into the condensed milk mixture.
- Mix the coffee and marsala liqueur if you are using. Dip the biscuits into the coffee mixture and line the bottom of a 16 x 24cm dish. Spoon over half of the Cremora mixture and top with another layer of biscuits dipped in coffee. Finish with the remaining Cremora mixture and refrigerate until set for about 2 hours or overnight.
- Dust with cocoa powder and serve.