Creamy chicken topped with mushroom and thyme sauce
Just a few ingredients are needed for tonight’s dinner.
- Serves 2
- Less than 45 minutes
- 4 (600g) skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- ½ cup (125ml) Maggi Lazenby Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) olive oil
- ½ cup (125ml) chicken stock
- 100g portabellini mushrooms, quartered
- ½ cup (125ml) Nestlé Ideal unsweetened evaporated milk
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) fresh thyme
- Salt and milled pepper
- Couscous, for serving
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow bowl and coat with Worcestershire sauce.
- Marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Heat oil in a large frying pan and cook chicken until golden on both sides.
- Pour over chicken stock, cover with a lid and cook until chicken is tender and cooked through.
- Remove and set aside.
- Add mushrooms, ideal milk, thyme and seasoning to the same pan and cook until thickened slightly.
- Return chicken to pan and stir to combine.
- Serve chicken with couscous and drizzle with creamy mushroom and thyme sauce.