Coconut curry hake
Succulent, creamy and easy!
- Serves 4
- Less than 30 minutes
- 1 can (410g) coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) green curry paste
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) garlic-and-ginger paste
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) olive oil
- 4 hake fillets
- Salt and milled pepper
- Spring onions, chopped, for serving
- Fresh coriander, for serving
- Whisk together coconut milk, green curry paste and garlic-and-ginger paste.
- Heat olive oil in an ovenproof pan over high heat.
- Fry hake fillets skin-side down for 4-5 minutes.
- Pour sauce over fish.
- Place pan in oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until the fish just starts flaking.
- Top hake with milled pepper and spring onions.
- Serve with coriander.