Chicken Cooked with Grapes And Red Wine
- Serves 4
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- Place 2 red onions cut into eighths, 6 crushed garlic cloves, 2 long rosemary sprigs and 3 bay leaves in a shallow ovenproof dish.
- Tuck 8-12 chicken pieces in between, skin-side up.
- Season and pour 1 cup (250ml) red wine around chicken pieces.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes
- Add ½ punnet (250g) red seedless grapes cut into small bunches and drizzle over 2-3 Tbsp (30-45ml) balsamic reduction.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with brown or wild rice or wholewheat couscous.