Chicken and vegetable traybake
- Serves 4
- More than 1 hour
- 1 packet (10s) PnP mixed chicken portions
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced into wedges
- 2 carrots, cut into chunks
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- ¼ head cabbage, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt and milled pepper
- 1 tsp (5ml) chilli flakes
- 1 cup (250ml) chicken stock
- ¼ head broccoli, broken into florets
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) honey
- Handful fresh chives, chopped
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) olive oil
- Cooked rice, for serving
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Halve larger chicken portions.
- Place chicken, onion, carrots, potatoes, cabbage, garlic, seasoning and chilli flakes in a large greased ovenproof dish.
- Add stock, cover with foil and roast for 1 hour.
- Remove foil, add broccoli and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Combine honey, chives and olive oil and drizzle over chicken.
- Serve traybake with rice on the side.