Chef Sipho’s mint ice-cream bombs
Double the flavour, double the goodness.
- Serves 12
- More than 2 hours
- Scoop ice cream into balls and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes or until firm.
- Stir melted chocolate and coconut oil together until smooth.
- Dip ice-cream balls into chocolate mixture briefly, using a fork.
- Place on the lined baking tray and sprinkle with crushed peppermint crisp.
- Return to the freezer for 30 minutes, or until the chocolate has set, and serve.