A Mexican street-food classic gets a Mzansi twist!
- Serves 6
- Less than 30 minutes
- 2 packets (250g each) corn chips
- 1 can (400g) chakalaka
- 1 can (400g) chopped tomatoes
- 1 sachet (100g) tomato paste
- ½ tub (125ml) sour cream, plus extra for serving
- 200g grated cheddar
- For serving:
- 1 tub (200g) guacamole
- 1 jalapeños, sliced
- ½ red onion, sliced
- Handful fresh coriander, chopped
- Place corn chips on two 25cm trays.
- Combine chakalaka, tomatoes and tomato paste.
- Spoon onto chips.
- Dot with sour cream and cover with grated cheddar.
- Bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve with extra sour cream, guacamole, jalapeños, onion and coriander.