Cauliflower curry traybake
Use lime juice as an alternative to tamarind paste.
- Serves 4
- Less than 1 hour
- 1 packet (500g) baby potatoes, halved
- 1 packet (300g) cauliflower florets
- Glug vegetable oil
- 2 tsp (10ml) garam masala
- 2 tsp (10ml) curry powder
- Salt and milled pepper
- 1 can (400ml) coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) tamarind paste
- Handful fresh coriander, chopped, plus extra for serving
- 1 packet (300g) fine green beans, steamed
- 1 punnet (15g) pea shoots, for serving (optional)
- Cooked basmati rice, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Toss potatoes and cauliflower with oil, spices and seasoning and place on a roasting tray.
- Roast for 20-35 minutes, or until tender.
- Stir through coconut milk, tamarind and coriander and roast for 10 minutes more.
- Scatter with green beans and pea shoots, if using, and serve with rice, if you like.