Breakfast broccoli and ham quiches
A breakfast option for people on the go.
- Serves 4
- Less than 30 minutes
- ⅓ head (about 120g) broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup (40g) English spinach
- 4 slices ham, cubed
- 8 eggs
- Salt and milled pepper
- ¼ cup (60ml) low-fat milk
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Blanch broccoli and cool in iced water.
- Coat a muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Divide broccoli, spinach and ham equally between 8 muffin-pan cups.
- Whisk eggs, seasoning and milk together, then pour into muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until cooked.