Blueberry coconut and banana nice cream
A healthy treat to beat the heat.
- Serves 2
- More than 2 hours
- Cut bananas into chunks and arrange on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Freeze for 3 hours, or until solid.
- Place blueberries in a saucepan.
- Add honey and water.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, or until berries have released their juices.
- Allow to cool.
- Blitz bananas, blueberry sauce and coconut cream in a blender until smooth.
- Refreeze if the mixture is too soft.
- Serve in cups or sugar cones with extra blueberries.