Baked apple and pear chips
A healthy snack for anyone with a sweet tooth.
- Serves 8
- Less than 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 120ºC.
- Combine salt, lemon peel and pepper, if using and set aside.
- Arrange fruit in a single layer on lined baking trays.
- Combine garlic, lemon juice and honey and brush onto slices.
- Bake for about an hour or until pear and apple slices have dried out and crisped up completely.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with lemon salt.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Serve or store in an airtight container.