#CREATE A STIR
WITH NOLA® AND BONGI’S TUNA PASTA SALAD
- Serves 4
- 4 cups penne pasta
- 2 cups green beans, sliced
- 1 can tuna, drained
- 1½ cups cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 boiled eggs, cut into quarters
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into strips
- 1 cup olives, pitted
- 1 cup of Nola Original Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup French style dressing
- 1 tsp mustard (optional)
- Handful of parsley, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 cups crispy rocket leaves (optional)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil, add pasta and cook until al dente.
- Drain in a colander and set aside to cool. Add the beans to a small pot of boiling water and cook for a few minutes until tender yet firm.
- Place in cold water to cool down. Gently toss all the ingredients together.
- Mix the Nola Original Mayonnaise, French dressing and mustard together – fold through the pasta salad. Garnish with parsley and rocket, and serve.