BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER TACOS
Roasted cauliflower bites basted in a homemade vegan buffalo sauce. Served in a toasted tortilla with red cabbage, tomatoes, avocado and fresh coriander. Finished with a drizzle of homemade vegan ranch dressing and a squeeze of fresh lime.
- Serves 8
- 40 mins
- For the vegan ranch dressing:
125ml (½ a cup) vegan mayonnaise.
- 60ml (¼ cup) Knorr Italian Vinaigrette.
- 7,5ml (1 tsp) garlic powder.
- 7,5ml (1 tsp) onion powder.
- 30g (3 Tbsp) fresh parsley, finely chopped.
- 10g (1 Tbsp) fresh dill, finely chopped.
- 10g (1 Tbsp) fresh chives, finely chopped.
- 7,5ml (1 tsp) of Robertsons Black Pepper.
- For the vegan buffalo sauce:
45g (3 Tbsp) vegan butter.
- 45ml (3 Tbsp) hot sauce.
- For the Tacos:
1 head cauliflower, cut into florets.
- 30ml (2 Tbsp) of olive oil.
- 15ml (1 Tbsp) of Robertsons Masterblends Zesty Lemon & Herb.
- 8 small tortilla wraps.
- half red cabbage, shredded.
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved.
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced.
- a handful of fresh coriander leaves, chopped.
- 2 limes, cut into wedges.
- In a bowl, combine ranch dressing ingredients. Whisk together until smooth then cover in an airtight jar or container and refrigerate until needed.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt vegan butter at 30-second intervals until completely melted. Whisk the hot sauce into the melted butter until combined then set aside.
- Place cauliflower florets on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with Robertsons Masterblends Zesty & Herb. Toss the florets in half of the buffalo sauce then roast for 20 minutes.
- Once the cauliflower is roasted, toss again in a bowl with the remaining buffalo sauce.
- Assemble the tacos by heating or toasting the tortillas then layering with the cabbage, buffalo cauliflower, tomatoes and sliced avo.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing and sprinkle with chopped coriander.
- Serve with fresh lime wedges.