Tofu salad cups
A fresh new way to enjoy tofu.
- Serves 4
- Less than 30 minutes
- 2 packets (400g) PnP Livewell tofu
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) sesame oil
- 2 tsp (10ml) PnP crushed chilli, garlic and ginger past
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) soya sauce
- 1 head cos lettuce or 2 heads baby gem lettuce
- 1 packet (225g) PnP summer crunch salad
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) PnP Asian dressing
- Handful coriander
- Spring onions, finely chopped
- Drain and squeeze excess liquid from tofu. Dice and set aside.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan and fry tofu until crisp and heated through. Stir through chilli paste and soya sauce. Set asi
- Wash and place cos or baby gem lettuce cups on a platter.
- Toss summer crunch salad together and divide between cups.
- Top with fried tofu and a squeeze of lime juice each.
- Serve drizzled with a little PnP Asian dressing, chopped coriander and spring onion.