Grilled pear, blue cheese and bacon sliders
These tasty bites will be snapped up in minutes.
- Makes 12
- Less than 45 minutes
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- Salt and milled pepper
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) olive oil
- 1 packet (200g) streaky bacon
- 2 pears, sliced
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) butter, melted
- 12 cocktail buns
- 1 punnet (20g) wild rocket
- 1 block (100g) blue cheese, sliced
- 2 cocktail buns or PnP Mini White Pita Breads
- Butterfly chicken breasts, then slice into three equal pieces to create mini ‘patties’.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry chicken pieces until golden and cooked.
- Clean pan, then add a splash of oil and fry bacon until crispy.
- Heat a griddle pan over high heat.
- Brush pear slices with butter and grill.
- Assemble buns with rocket, chicken, pear, bacon and cheese. Serve.