Mango with whipped coconut cream and lime sugar
Lemons work just as well as limes.
- Serves 6
- Less than 15 minutes
- Cut 'cheeks' off each mango so that you have 6 discs of mango with the skin attached.
- Score mangoes in a criss-cross pattern, taking care not to cut all the way through.
- Push gently (on the skin side) to invert discs.
- Whisk coconut cream until light and fluffy.
- Combine lime peel, vanilla and sugar.
- Serve mango with dollops of cream, a sprinkling of sugar, toasted coconut and mint.
- *Cook's tip: Dust mango with castor sugar and brûlée with a chef's blowtorch to add a crispy layer.