Lemongrass and ginger herb tea
A great alternative to sugar-laden fizzy drinks.
- Makes 2L
- Less than 30 minutes
- 8 rooibos and honeybush tea bags
- 5 slices fresh ginger
- 3 slices lemon
- 2 lemongrass sprigs, bruised
- 6 cups (1.5L) water
- 2 tsp (10ml) honey
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut water
- Lemongrass sticks, for serving
- Ice, for serving
- Place rooibos and honeybush tea bags, ginger, lemon, lemongrass sprigs and water in a large pot.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- Stir in honey and coconut water.
- Mix well and refrigerate until well chilled.
- Serve with lemongrass sticks and ice.