Lemon tart with ginger crust
A creamy, zingy end to a great meal.
- Serves 6
- Less than 1 hour
- 1 packet (200g) PnP ginger biscuits
- ⅓ cup (80ml) butter, melted
- 1 can (385g) condensed milk
- ½ cup (125ml) lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) grated lemon peel
- 3 eggs
- Icing sugar, for dusting
- Fresh berries, for serving
- Blitz ginger biscuits until crumbed.
- Add butter and mix until well combined.
- Press mixture into a 20cm round tart tin.
- Chill in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Whisk condensed milk, lemon juice, grated lemon peel and eggs together.
- Pour lemon filling into tart base and bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve with fresh berries.