Herby watermelon skewers with whipped feta
Sweet watermelon and salty feta pair perfectly.
- Serves 6
- Less than 30 minutes
- ⅓ large watermelon, cubed
- Milled pepper
- ½ punnet (10g) fresh mint, chopped
- ½ punnet (10g) fresh parsley, chopped
- Juice (60ml) and grated peel of 1 lemon
- Pinch of chopped chilli (optional)
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil
- 2 discs (50g each) feta
- ½ cup (125ml) double-cream plain yoghurt
- Fresh basil, for serving
- Arrange watermelon on a platter and season with milled pepper.
- Combine mint and parsley with juice and grated peel of lemon, chilli and olive oil to make a dressing.
- Drizzle dressing over watermelon.
- Blitz feta and yoghurt with a stick blender until creamy.
- Dollop whipped feta onto watermelon and garnish with fresh basil.
- Serve with forks or skewers on the side so guests can help themselves