A firm childhood favourite updated with a coconut crunch.
- Makes 76
- More than 1 hour
- Melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl for 1½ minutes at 100% power.
- Sift in icing sugar and cocoa powder and mix well.
- Stir in eggs and microwave uncovered for 2 minutes at 100% power.
- Stir in Marie biscuits, malt balls and coconut.
- Scrape into a 35cm x 25cm x 2cm tray lined with baking paper, and set aside to cool and harden, about 1 hour.
- Cut shapes using a round cookie cutter or slice into squares.