Broccoli and pecan pasta salad
The perfect way to use up the last bits of pasta in the bag.
- Serves 4
- Less than 30 minutes
- 1 packet (250g) PnP Livewell green pea ditalini
- 1 packet (230g) Tastystem® broccoli, sliced in half lengthways and blanched
- 2 cups (500ml) red cabbage, shredded
- 1 bottle (100ml) PnP balsamic dressing, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 tsp (5ml) PnP crushed chilli, garlic and ginger paste
- ½ punnet (50g) pecan nuts, toasted and chopped
- Handful basil , chopped
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Toss ¼ cup (60ml) balsamic vinegar and crushed chilli, garlic and ginger through broccoli and cabbage.
- Sauté until broccoli and red cabbage are cooked through, set aside.
- Toss sautéed veggies, pasta and nuts together.
- Season and serve drizzled with extra balsamic dressing and garnished with a few chopped basil leaves.