TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
THE VIVO OVENWARE CAMPAIGN
• The promoter of this VIVO OVENWARE CAMPAIGN promotion (“the promotion”) is Pick n Pay Retailers (Pty) Ltd (“Pick n Pay”)
(registration number: 1973/004739/07), a company incorporated in the Republic of South Africa and having its registered address at 101 Rosmead Avenue, Kenilworth, 7708.
• A copy of the promotion terms and conditions are available online at www.picknpay.co.za
• The customer cannot be a juristic entity and must be an individual.
• Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or
avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the entrant or the promoter in terms
of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“the CPA”).
RULES OF THE PROMOTION
• Pick n Pay will run the promotion from the 4th of March to the 4th of August in its Hypermarket stores within the Republic of South Africa.
• The promotion is subject to stock availability due to public demand.
• During this promotion customers will receive one (1) STAMP for every R100 spent at Pick n Pay Hypermarket in one transaction (i.e. spend R200 and receive two (2) and so forth).
• Customers will also receive STAMPS when they purchase selected bonus offers as advertised on a bi-weekly basis in newspapers, electronic mailers and social media.
• STAMPS are promotional items and may not be exchanged for cash or for items of value.
• Pick n Pay staff are NOT allowed to receive STAMPS rom customers for any reason.
• STAMPS earned are indicated on all qualifying receipts. Please check your receipt carefully before leaving the till as errors cannot be rectified later.
EXCLUSIONS FROM THE PROMOTION
• Transactions and articles excluded from the promotion are bulk sales, fuel, Pick n Pay gift cards and top up, money transfer, prescription pharmaceutical goods, third party services and payments which include, but are not limited to electricity, USA Visa tokens, Just Surf, Retail Bonds, all lottery tickets, transactions through SAA, bus tickets, MultiChoice, traffic fines, Splashout Mall Cards and pension payment.
• Pick n Pay reserves the right at any time to exempt certain products from contributing towards STAMP spend qualification at its discretion.
• Click & Collect and Online Shopping is excluded from the campaign
THE VIVO OVENWARE CAMPAIGN
• VIVO OVENWARE CAMPAIGN range consists 6 different cookware products.
• 19.5cm rectangular dish, 27.6cm rectangular dish, 30cm pie dish, 27cm square dish, 34.5cm rectangular dish, 25.4 x 9.3cm Casserole
• Pick n Pay reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions, as well as terminate the promotion at anytime.
In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms
of the promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Pick n Pay,its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers and nominated agents.