Tropical fruit sorbet with toasted coconut
Leftover sorbet can turn solid in the freezer – simply blitz again and refreeze for 1-2 hours before serving.
- Makes 2L
- More than 2 hours
- 2 punnets (750g each) PnP cut mango and pineapple
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut milk, chilled
- ½ cup (125ml) pineapple juice
- Handful fresh mint
- Coconut flakes, toasted
- Freeze mango and pineapple.
- Blitz frozen fruit, coconut milk and pineapple juice together until smooth.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours or until firm.
- Serve with mint and toasted coconut flakes.